Gather all the information about Grenfell Institute of Technology Australia and your course:
- International Student Prospectus.
- Student Handbook.
- Our Website
- Nominated Agents of Grenfell Institute of Technology Australia
- National Register of VET
- Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students
- My Skills Website.
Student can request additional information from the college by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an informed decision. Send certified documents in English or English translated that must include:
- Completed application for enrolment form.
- Overseas and Australian Qualifications (Year 12 and above).
- Overseas or Australian Passport.
- English Proficiency Test Report (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, CAE).
- Identity Document (Passport, License)
- Any other document as relevant to your course
Application Assessment & Outcome
Enrolment Officer at Grenfell Institute of Technology Australia will verify the student’s documents and assess whether the student meets the entry requirements for the chosen course/s. If the student does not meet the entry requirements, the application will be rejected and the student will be notified.
If the student meets the entry requirements, Grenfell Institute of Technology Australia’s Enrolment Officer will conduct a Pre-enrolment survey/ Pre-Training Review and a brief interview prior to issuing an Offer letter and Agreement for your chosen course.
This is done to ensure that the student has relevant skills required to undertake and successfully complete the qualification within the time-frame of Grenfell Institute of Technology Australia’s courses. This will also assist us to identify student’s training needs through questions on previous education or training, relevance of the courses to learner, relevant experience and identify any support needs and possible RPL opportunities.
Receive your Offer Letter & Student Agreement
On successful completion of the Pre-enrolment survey/ Pre-Training Review, Offer Letter and Agreement will be sent within a week of receiving the completed application and supporting documents. The letter of offer and agreement may also state if the student needs to provide further information. There can also be conditions listed against the student’s enrolment which must be satisfied before issuing an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
Receive your Offer Letter and Student Agreement
Once student has provided any additional information requested by the college and has fulfilled any additional conditions mentioned on their Offer letter and Agreement, student must sign all relevant sections of the Offer Letter and Agreement and make an Initial Payment into the college’s nominated bank account. Student must then send a clear scanned copy of the signed Offer letter and Agreement along with the payment evidence to the college via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Level 17, 45 Grenfell Street, Adelaide 5000 South Australia | Australia.
- Drop in personally: Level 17, 45 Grenfell Street, Adelaide 5000 South Australia | Australia