Before applying, All Agents must access the following information and read it
- Education Services for overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000
- Grenfell Institute of Technology Australia’s Website
- Grenfell Institute of Technology Australia’s Student handbook and Prospectus
- Grenfell Institute of Technology Australia’s Marketing Policy & Procedure, Engaging and Monitoring Education Agents Policy & Procedure
- National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students.
- The Department of Home affairs (DHA) Website.
- The Department of Education Website.
The Standard processing time for an application is two weeks from the receipt of a complete application. Please do not hesitate to contact our marketing department after the two-week period is over to check on the outcome of your application. If your application is refused, we will not review a new application for a minimum of 12 months.
- Completed Education Agent Application Form (Download Here)
- Company Profile
- Provide Supporting documents (Certificates etc.)
- Provide proof of business registration from your country.
- Provide the contact details of two (2) referees
Agents are required to Issse a copy of
- Pre departure/arrival guide to all new students.
- Student Handbook to all new students.
- Student Prospectus to all new students.
- Orientation Information Slides to all new students.